Interactive Art of Marshmallow Making Class
In this hands-on class, Chef Alexa Lemley will not only teach you how to make marshmallows but also how to cut, powder, and bag some that you take home! Learn how to make an at-home version of gourmet marshmallows from start to finish. Learn about the history of marshmallows and sample some 240sweet puffs during this fun-filled demonstration.
Approx one hour
Saturday October 14, 2017
- 2:30pm Adult Interactive Class
- 4:00pm Junior Interactive Class
Adult Interactive Class (limit 25 people) Ages: 12 and up
- Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a participating parent/guardian.
- $15.00 each person (includes a free bag of 240sweet marshmallows for each participant)
Junior Interactive Class (limit 15 people) Ages: 6-11
- Ages 6 to 11. Each participating parent/guardian may bring 2 participating people under 18.
- Family friendly cookie cutters are used to make the marshmallows
- $30.00 each pair (includes a free bag of 240sweet marshmallows for each participant) Add another person for $15.00
- Each pair is good for one adult over 18 (responsible for child) and one child ages 6 to 11.
Classes must be booked and paid for in advance.
No refunds or rescheduling will be permitted.
Questions, please call 812.372.9898
9600 North US Highway 31
Columbus, Indiana 47201
>Yellow building with a red roof.