Interactive Art of Marshmallow Making Class
In this hands-on class, Chef Alexa Lemley will not only teach you how to make marshmallows but also how to cut, powder, and bag some that you take home! Learn how to make an at-home version of gourmet marshmallows from start to finish. Learn about the history of marshmallows and sample some 240sweet puffs during this fun-filled demonstration.
Approximately one hour
- Saturday, February 24, 2018: 4:30pm Ages 6 and up
- Saturday, March 10, 2018: 4:30pm Ages 6 and up
- Saturday, April 21, 2018 : 4:30pm Ages 6 and up
- Any Marshmallow Making Class through December 2018
Ages: 6 and up
- Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a participating parent/guardian.
- Family friendly cookie cutters are used to make the marshmallows (ages 6 to 11)
Classes must be booked and paid for in advance.
No refunds or rescheduling will be permitted.
Questions, please call 812.372.9898
9600 North US Highway 31
Columbus, Indiana 47201
>>Yellow building with a red roof. We share our parking lot with a U-Haul dealership.