You will need:
2 cups flour
1 cup coarsely crushed graham crackers
¼ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
½ cup butter
¾ cup brown sugar
¾ cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips (mini for more texture)
1-2 cups mini marshmallows, or cut up large marshmallows (I cut up a variety of seasonal marshmallows from @240sweet to mix in)
A chopped up chocolate bar (approx three dime sized chunks per cookie), or regular sized chocolate chips. For variety, use a different type of chocolate than you did for the minis (like milk vs. dark)
*Feel free to experiment with the mix-ins! The more marshmallows in the mix, the more it will have a burnt-sugar taste/texture (similar to the top of a Crème Brulée)
1. Whisk flour, crushed graham crackers, baking powder and salt in a bowl and set aside.
2. Put marshmallows and chunk chocolate on a plate and set aside. Cream the butter and sugars until well combined.
3. Add eggs and vanilla extract and beat well. Add dry ingredients until combined.
4. Stir in chocolate chips. You can also add in marshmallow chunks and chocolate bar pieces at this time.
5. Drop two ounce cookies onto ungreased baking sheet and bake in 350 degree oven for eight-ten minutes.
Optional: leave marshmallows and chocolate bar chunks out until after approx. 8 mins of baking. Take cookies out, press chocolate and marshmallows into the top of each cookie, and return to oven for two minutes (or until the marshmallows are browned).
This recipe was submitted by Instagram sweetie @unrealcity