Halloween-Inspired S'mores Pops
- 12 graham crackers, halved
- 240sweet Very Vanilla Marshmallow Whip
- 3 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 bag candy eyes
- 1 container black cookie frosting
- Spread 240sweet Very Vanilla Marshmallow Whip on half of the graham crackers. Place a popsicle stick halfway on the whip, so it sticks out from the graham cracker like a handle, then top with the other graham cracker. Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet and leave in the freezer while you make the chocolate sauce.
- Set up a double boiler: Fill a medium-sized saucepan with about 1" water, then top with a glass bowl. (Make sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water.) Place the chocolate chips in a bowl, stirring until melted, then stir in coconut oil. Dip graham cracker sandwiches in chocolate, covering them completely. You may need to use a butter knife or silicone spatula to make sure the sides are coated. Stick one candy eye on each "book," on the far right side about halfway down the graham cracker. Place them back on the baking sheet and refrigerate at least 15 minutes, or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Use black cookie frosting to draw a circle around the eye, two semicircles on the outer corners of the graham cracker "book" and “stitches” on the chocolate-covered graham crackers.
- Refrigerate until set, at least 15 minutes. Keep them there until just before serving.
Recipe slightly adapted from Delish