Do you love puppy chow, marshmallows, and happiness? This marshmallow treat is great for those who love our Marshmallow Whip, chocolate, and peanut butter.
This recipe is in multiple parts so we will focus on the puppy chow first, then the marshmallow treats.
- 9 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate; add peanut butter and mix until smooth.
- Remove from heat, add cereal and stir until coated.
- Pour powdered sugar into large plastic bag, add coated cereal and shake until well coated.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 jar 240sweet Marshmallow Whip
- 6 cups Puppy chow
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add Marshmallow Whip and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add puppy chow. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
Note: You can store excess puppy chow in an airtight container.