- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 jar 240sweet Marshmallow Whip
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 bag mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package graham crackers, crumbled
- 1 Favor Pack of 240sweet marshmallows
- Prepare the cake according to the box's instructions and pour into a 9"x13" pan. Bake for 35-37 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool for 15-20 minutes, then use the back of a wooden spoon (or other utensil) to poke holes all over it.
- In a stand mixer, or by hand, mix the Marshmallow Whip, heavy whipping cream, and sugar on high until stiff peaks form
- Heat Whip mixture for 30 seconds, then stir and pour it over the top of the cake, filling all of the holes. Let it sit for 20 minutes to give the Whip mixture time to slowly seep into the cake.
- Cut 10 240sweet marshmallows into quarter cubes. We used Very Vanilla Bean marshmallows, but you can use any flavor you desire.
- Top the cake with another layer of Whip mixture then sprinkle with mini chocolate chips, crushed graham cracker pieces, and quarter cubed 240sweet marshmallows.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to overnight, giving the cake time to absorb more of the Whip mixture.
For a limited time, take $10 off our Marshmallow Whip with code: WHIPITGOOD
Orders must be placed through 240sweet.com
Not valid with any other promotional offers or coupon codes.
Does not include shipping and handling. Code expires June 2, 2016.