We like to make desserts from scratch. In the photo above, we used our Creme Brulee marshmallows, Nutella, and our handmade graham crackers to make a s'more. These cookie-like graham crackers have a light, buttery taste.
Graham Cracker Recipe
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher or coarse sea salt
- 7 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/3 cup mild-flavored honey, such as clover
- 5 tablespoons milk, full-fat is best
- 4 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Add milk, honey and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients (flours, baking soda, salt) and mix together with wet ingredients.
- Mix until all ingredients combined together.
- Wrap dough in clear plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Generously flour a parchment paper sheet.
- Roll out dough to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Cut dough into 3 x 3 inch squares.
- Put on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle sugar on top (optional).
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned, turning the sheet half way through.